According to the latest report offered by Reports and Data, the Global Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Shielding Market size is expected to exceed USD 9.69 Billion and register a revenue CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period. Key factors such as increasing demand for a variety of advanced and smart consumer electronics goods and appliances, ongoing pilot projects and field trials to check viability of 5G technology, and increasing electromagnetic pollution are driving robust global EMI shielding market revenue growth currently.
Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) can disrupt functionality of equipment, electronic devices, and systems that are used in critical applications including military and aerospace electronics, medical devices and equipment, industrial equipment touch screens, consumer electronics and appliances, navigation and vehicular control and guidance systems, mass transit systems, and others. EMI can result in temporary disturbance, data losses, and also critical system failure.
Increasing implementation of government policies to minimize electromagnetic radiations in the environment is another factor prompting electronic product manufacturers to utilize conductive coatings and paints that offer advanced EMI shielding for non-metallic surfaces and plastics in telecommunication devices and equipment, smartphones and connected devices, consumer electronics, medical and military devices, and others. Rapidly increasing usage of devices connected to Wi-Fi and cellular networks across the globe is expected to continue to drive advancements in EMI shielding technologies and solutions, and support growth of the global EMI shielding market to a significant extent.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1173
Some major companies operating in the global EMI shielding market include Laird PLC, Chomerics, 3M, RTP Company, ETS-Lindgren, Marktek Inc., Tech-Etch Inc., HEICO Corporation, Schaffner Group, and Omega Shielding Products.
Some key findings from the report
- Among the type segments, the tapes and laminates segment is expected to account for a significantly larger revenue share contribution to the global EMI shielding market during the forecast period. Tapes and laminates are widely used in applications requiring a reliable electrical contact, specifically for grounding, electromagnetic shielding, and charge draining. These tapes are used in electronic testing for designing, prototyping, and troubleshooting in various electronic devices and equipment. Some of the common applications of EMI shielding tapes and laminates include protection for computers, laptops cell phones, and Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) products and devices from electromagnetic interference.
- Among the method segments, the radiation segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global EMI shielding market in 2020, which is expected to incline significantly over the forecast period. Robust revenue growth can be attributed to extensive deployment of EMI metal shielding for electronic/electrical device protection from radiation and interference. For instance, EMI shielding solutions are employed in hospitals to protect sensitive electrical equipment such as Electrocardiography (ECG) machines to protect and reduce the effects of radiation.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period, which can be attributed to factors such as rapidly surging demand for consumer electronic products and home appliances and rapid development of advanced cellular infrastructure in countries in the region. China, being a major manufacturing hub for various electronic devices, accounts for substantially high demand for EMI shielding. In addition, increasing investments by Electric Vehicle (EV) manufacturers in Japan for development of more advanced electric/hybrid vehicles and consumer electronic products and appliances is expected to support revenue growth of the Asia Pacific EMI shielding market to a significant extent over the forecast period.
- Major companies are researching and developing more advanced EMI shielding solutions for a wide range of products and equipment used across various industry verticals. Companies are continuously focusing on RD initiatives and increasing investments and budgets in order to launch new and more innovative products in the market and to gain a competitive edge.
- Los Angeles-based Nanotech Energy Inc., which is a leading supplier of graphene, announced the launch of its proprietary EMI Armor Paint Sheets and graphene powered coatings and films for EMI and RFI shielding, as well as heat management in early October 2020.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/emi-shielding-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global EMI shielding market on the basis of type, method, industry, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- EMI Shielding Tapes Laminates
- Conductive Coatings and Paints
- Metal Shielding Products
- EMI Filters
- Conductive Polymers
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecom and IT
- Defense and Aerospace
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1173
Key Advantages of Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Shielding Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Shielding industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Shielding market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.